HORTICET Counselling 2019:Horticulture Common Entrance Test 2019 is a state level exam.It conduct every year in the month of July by Dr.Y.S.R. Horticultural University. Horticulture Common Entrance Test exam is conducted by Dr.Y.S.R. Horticultural University for offering admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture, which is a four year UG degree program. HORTICET exam 2019 will be conduct this year on 18 July 2019.. Student can check official notification regarding exam,admit card and counselling process on the official website drysrhu.edu.in.Counselling process will be start after the result declaration.Counselling process will start in the 3rd week of August.
|Name of Exam||Horticulture Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||Dr.Y.S.R. Horticultural University|
|Category||Horticet Counselling 2019|
|Apply online application form date||5 June 2019|
|Last date for submit application form||28 June 2019|
|Admit card available||10 July 2019|
|Date of examination||18 July 2019|
|Mode of examination||offline|
|Medium of exam||Telugu Language|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
|Type of question||Objective types questions|
|Courses Offer||B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture|
|Declaration of Result||August 2019|
|Counselling||third week of August 2019|
The counselling process will start after the result declaration.The counselling schedule date will be release by university.Those candidate will be eligible for counselling,whose name is mentioned in the merit list.The counselling process of Horticet will be begin in 3rd week of august.Qualified candidate will be informed by the Y.S.R. Horticultural University to attend the offline counselling. There will be three or four round for counselling if the seat are not fully fill by the candidate.At the time of counselling, qualified candidate must have to carry original document for verification process.Allotment of seat will be completely done on the basis of mark score card in Horticet 2019 and verification of document. As per the rule of Government of Andhra pradesh, 85% seats will be allotted to candidates from Andhra Pradesh, while the remaining 15% will be allotted to candidates from outside Andhra Pradesh.
Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University, formerly Andhra Pradesh Horticultural University, is a state university located at Venkataramannagudem, near Tadepalligudem in West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was established in 2007 by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and focuses on education and research of horticultural science.